We at IODA SRL developed the N-series collimator Led lenses for Cree XT-E Leds and similar ones (diode dimension untill 1,8 mm).
With the cooperation of the University of Padua, we of IODA SRL developed a new type of “collimator secondary led light lenses”.
These lenses for lighting LED are not reflecting parabolas, but crossed by the emitted light, they “drive” the light beam by adjusting the amplitude of the angle of emission ensuring maximum efficiency.
Each lens model is characterized by a different aspherical profile and, consequently, by a different angular distribution:
The N-series lenses include the following models:
– N-11 with angle distribution = +/- 11 degrees.
– N-20 with angle distribution = +/- 20 degrees.
– N-30 with angle distribution = +/- 30 degrees.
– N-40 with angle distribution = +/- 40 degrees.
The plano-convex lenses are developed with a special aspherical convex design. These lenses are created thanks to the free form production line and can faithfully reproduce the design of the lens. The base diameter of the lenses is 14 mm. The innovative lens shape with the new optical materials gives high performance and efficiency to your led light source, allowing you to use led light in new ways.
N series lenses are available in NF, LK and multi-lens modules.
The use of these collimator LED lenses allow you:
– to reach an angular distribution with high performance (the 90% of the emitted light is driven to the right direction).
– to obtain extreme compact lens solutions.
– to work in a wide operating temperature range (among -40°c~ and+110°c REVO-01 material).
– to be stable over time and resistant to U.V. rays.
The NF lenses series were designed by us of IODA SRL with a special base for STAR Led that is why there are three holes on the lens base of 3.0 mm diameter, interaxis 20 mm or 2 holes of 3.0 mm diameter, interaxis 20 mm.
All these NF lenses have a base diameter of 26.2 mm; edge thickness 4.0 mm.
– NF-11 with angle distribution = +/- 11 degrees; center thickness 11.5 mm; weight 3 gr.
– NF-20 with angle distribution = +/- 20 degrees; center thickness 10.0 mm; weight 2.7 gr.
– NF-30 with angle distribution = +/- 30 degrees; center thickness 7.1 mm; weight 2.6 gr.
– NF-40 with angle distribution = +/- 40 degrees; center thickness 6.1 mm; weight 2.4 gr.
LK series lenses, due to the outer diameter of only 20 mm, allow to create extremely compact lighting solutions.
Due to the special design of the lens’ base it is simple to use them with a fixing flange or pasting them directly on the base.
The angle distribution is the same of NF model.
Multi modular Led Lens
We of IODA SRL create and produce a “multi modular Led Lenses” on customer’s request.
We of IODA SRL are able to offer the best solution to no ordinary customers’needs quickly and easily.
The end product will be one and unrepeatable because entirely made on customers’ needs so no one else can imitate it.
REVO-01 is a polyurethane material developed by us of IODA SRL for the creation of Led lenses with innovative features.
This material adds exceptional qualities of mechanical strength to the lenses; they are stronger to scratches and impacts and chemical agents such as benzene or acetone.
The temperature of being is between – 40 to + 110.
Also the stability in the long term to the exposure of U.V. light makes sure that it is ideal for outdoor applications.